The BOWTIE is a compact wideband antenna which has been designed for use on a sound bag. It’s bandwidth 470-700 MHz, omni-directional polar pattern (in a horizontal plane) and inbuilt 700 MHz low pass filter deliver flawless performance in a today’s disturbed RF environment. Every BOWTIE is delivered as a complete package including a special bag holder and a short BNC/BNC and BNC/SMA cable.
Standard whip antennas are tuned in to relatively narrow band and users need to change antenna according to actual working bandwidth of their wireless system to achieve good reception. The BOWTIE antenna structure brings working bandwidth 470-700 MHz, so you can be always sure your antenna is receiving as many signal as possible and you can take care of other things when shooting.
Today’s RF spectrum is full of signals which can cause intermodulation and decrease range of your wireless system. These signals can be LTE – high speed mobile internet (now starts to occupy spectrum above 700 MHz), then 3G, GSM, bluetooth and WiFi to name a few. BOWTIE has an inbuilt 700 MHz low pass filter which can effective remove these signals before first active parts in the receiver.
Lightenned antenna structure is made of glass-reinforced epoxy laminate covered by scratch resistant structured paint. Precise sealing of all mechanical parts ensures great dust and water resistant performance (IP65 rating). Very important aspect of bag antenna is it’s ability to be mounted on a sound bag. Not only to one special bag but to almost every bag on the market. The BETSO included antenna holder fulfills this function. It is compatible with all bags on the market (especially with the ones with a solid frame like ORCA or K-TEK) and is fully adjustable, foldable and rock solid.
- 1x antenna holder
- 1x BNC/BNC cable, 30cm
- 1x BNC/SMA cable, 30 cm
- wideband operation 470-700 MHz
- inbuilt 700 MHz low pass filter
- includes unique antenna holder
- top build quality
- antenna type: passive
- frequency range: 470 MHz to 700 MHz
- inbuilt filter: low pass 700 MHz
- antenna structure gain: 1.8 dBi (@ 600 MHz)
- antenna directivity: as a dipole
- antenna polarization: linear
- antenna VSWR: excellent < 1.2 (@ 600 MHz)
- mechanic construction: CNC milled, anodized aluminium alloy and glass-reinforced epoxy laminate
- mounting: 1/4” thread
- dimensions (in H x W x D):170 x 111 x 14 mm
- weight: approx. 76 g without holder and cable