The A10-TX body-pack transmitter is designed for the technical demands and requirements of today’s RF-hostile, multi-channel productions.
The A10-TX portable transmitter provide users with broadcast-quality audio, reliable digital RF performance, and easy multi-system setup. Its proprietary digital RF topology and advanced digital diversity is the result of years of research, laboratory experimentation, and customer experience. It uses a wireless link with full 20 kHz audio bandwidth, high dynamic range, ultra-low distortion, and a 2 millisecond end-to-end delay. Its spectrally efficient digital modulation enables up to twenty A10 digital wireless systems to simultaneously operate in a single 8 MHz TV channel. Multiple simultaneous systems thus operating without compromising RF range, audio quality, or latency.
- low-noise, studio-grade input for microphones and line level inputs with analogue limiter and phantom power
- integrated digital audio recorder with ultra-accurate timecode generator
- records to removable microSD cards
- remote controllable over Bluetooth using the A10 Remote Android and iOS app
- available in 4 frequencies
Band A – 470 to 548 MHz (ch 21 to 30)
Band B – 518 to 608 MHz (ch 27 to 37)
Band C – 594 to 694 MHz (ch 36 to 48)
Band D – 534 to 630 MHz (ch 29 to 40)