LBN2/LNN2 is a wideband UHF antenna LPDA (log periodic dipole Array).
It enhances reception providing approx. 6 dBi gain with a typical beam-width of 140 degrees.
LNN2 is provided with BNC connector (LBN2 version) or N connector (LNN2 version).
- Skeletal Design for Minimal Wind Loading
- Bend elements for maximal directionality with minimum size (6 dBi gain)
- Future proof huge reception bandwidth 420-1300 GHz
- Robust metal support with fine slope tuning
- Full metal support and mounting base (1/4″ & 3/8″)
- Textured Weather-Resistant Coatin
- Waterproof with gasket sealing
- BNC or N connector available
- Frequency ranges: 420 ÷ 1300 MHz
- SWR: < 1:1.5; typ. = 1:1.4
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation: Directional
- Connector: N type (BNC adapter available)
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Material: epoxy fiberglass (copper – clad)
- Finishing: black matte
- Mounting: 5/8” with worth or 3/8” with adapter
- Dimensions: 276 x 336 x 61 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 500g (LBN2), 550g (LNN2)