The RAD shock mounts provide exceptional microphone isolation from movement, handling noise and other vibrations associated with booming. The mounts come in three variations, the RAD-1, RAD-2 and RAD-3. Each mount has universal mic clips to fit any mic 19-25mm in diameter and includes a pair of standard firmness hoops and a pair of light (softer) hoops — so you can get the best isolation for your style of booming with any mic you choose. All of the components are produced using virtually indestructible thermoplastic elastomers from high-precision injection moulding in an ISO-9000 certified factory (no 3D printing here). Made in Devon, England.
- great microphone shock mount isolation when booming indoors, outdoors or on run-&-gun shoots
- suitable for use with shotgun and other style mics with a diameter of 19-25mm, up to 250mm in length
- recommended to use with shotgun mics indoors or outdoors. Also use the RAD-2 when using mics with a slide on Radius Nimbus Windshield or other style deadcat fur on the front
- 2 pairs of interchangeable hoops are included – RAD-2 braced hoops in standard firmness (black coloured) and lite (light blue)
- comes with 360-degree rotatable XLR holder
- mount height: 163mm mount width: 66mm mount depth: 80mm weight: 87 grams