The RAD shock mounts provide exceptional microphone isolation from movement, handling noise and other vibrations associated with booming. The mounts come in three variations, the RAD-1, RAD-2 and RAD-3. Each mount has universal mic clips to fit any mic 19-25mm in diameter and includes a pair of standard firmness hoops and a pair of light (softer) hoops — so you can get the best isolation for your style of booming with any mic you choose. All of the components are produced using virtually indestructible thermoplastic elastomers from high-precision injection moulding in an ISO-9000 certified factory (no 3D printing here). Made in Devon, England.
- our highest level of microphone shock mount isolation for small, sensitive microphones
- suitable for use with omni, cardioid and super-cardioid pencil mics with a diameter of 19-25mm, up to 150mm in length
- recommended for indoors or with no winds when using the mic by itself or the mic with only a foam windscreen
- 2 pairs of interchangeable hoops are included – RAD-1 soft hoops in standard firmness (black coloured) and lite (light blue)
- comes with 360-degree rotatable XLR holder
- mount height: 160mm mount width: 66mm mount depth: 80mm weight: 87 grams