The TRACK E Timecode Audio Recorder is nearly as small as the Timecode Sync Generator SYNC E, so it can easily fit in your pocket for recording on the go. This allows mobile operation for example as a recorder for a clip-on microphone eliminating the need for a radio-link. It offers timecode synchronization over Bluetooth based on the well established Tentacle Sync technology. This means that the TRACK E will work in environments where regular wireless transmitter fail.
Controllable through the Setup App for iOS or Android, it seamless integrates into the SYNC E synchronization network by the push of a button via Bluetooth. But the TRACK E does not necessarily need a SYNC E device to operate, it can easily function as a stand-alone device and can be jam-synced via cable.
In addition to the ability to record with 24-bit depth, TRACK E also features 32-bit floating point technology for a significantly extended dynamic range. 32 bit floating point also means that no digital clipping will occur, making the TRACK E a versatile set-&-forget-device that will always deliver high quality audio. With the TRACK E users can treat audio in a similar way as photographers use the RAW camera photo format, all details can be adjusted in post production, significantly reducing the preparation time before you start shooting.
The TRACK E uses a changeable µSDcard for recording the audio. An input limiter and a high-pass filter guarantee for pristine recording quality. A screwable mini jack connector offers maximum security for connecting microphones. The TRACK E features plugin power for supporting a wide range of microphones. A free license of Tentacle Sync Studio (Mac) is included with every TRACK E purchase.
- 32-bit float recording / 24-bit recording
- control multiple devices via Bluetooth (iOS & Android)
- wireless timecode sync (Bluetooth) / jam-sync via cable
- up to 10 hours operating time
- omni-directional lavalier microphone with clip and windjammer included
- 16GB microSD card, belt clip, USB charging cables and storage pouch inluded
- one free Tentacle Sync studio software license (Mac)
- recording tracks: 1 (mono)
- recording format: WAV 48kHz, 24-bit & 32-bit float
- recording time: 30hrs/24-bit & 23hrs/32-bit (with 16GB card)
- functions: low cut filter, limiter (in 24-bit)
- recording media: 16GB microSD Card included, recommended class: 10 SDHC up to 32GB
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 low energy
- synchronization: via Bluetooth with free Tentacle setup app & jam-sync via cable from external timecode source
- frame rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 29.97DF and 30fps
- microphone input: lockable 3.5mm jack (plug-in power supported)
- headphone output: 3.5mm jack
- power: built-in rechargeable Lithium polymer battery
- battery life: up to 10 hours
- USB port: USB-C (charging & data transmission)
- display: setup app (iOS & Android)
- dimensions: 47mm x 68mm x 19mm
- weight: 60g