As well as offering additional physical protection, the 3 clear plastic mic tubes provided are incredibly handy in their own right. With a clever ‘threaded’ design, each cylindrical tube is extendable.
Each mic tube is supplied with 4 foam inserts, to help cushion the microphone within the tube. You can also use the foam inserts to separate multiple smaller microphones within a single mic tube, e.g. Schoeps CCM’s.
The hexagonal tube-end offers another layer of protection, by ensuring your valuable microphone won’t accidentally roll off flat surfaces.
- fits 3 mics of your choice
- hexagonal tube end
- Audio-Technica AT 4073, BP4073, AT 897, AT 875R, AT 877
- Azden SGM-X, SGM-2X
- BeyerDynamic MC 716, MC 726, MC 736, MCE 85 BA, MCE 86 N
- DPA 4017b
- Neumann KMR 81i, KMR-81D
- Rode NTG-2, NTG-3, NTG-4, NTG-4+
- Sanken CS-2, CS-3e, CSS-50
- Schoeps CMC series + Cut 1 filter, CMIT5u, SuperCMIT
- Sennheiser ME66 K6, ME80 K3U, MKH 416, MKE 600, MKH 60
- Shure SM 81, VP89S
- Sony ECM 670, ECM 672, ECM 678