The INV-Lite has been designed specifically for interior boom use with a foam windscreen. It offers a more focused solution for smaller, lighter shotgun microphones, allows full placement of a 12cm SGM foam to provide basic wind and plosive protection indoors, and provides super-fast access to the microphone via the revolutionary cam-lever clamp system.
The softie-Lite is a slip-on windshield designed to perfectly complement the INV-Lite shock-mount, allowing for even faster/deeper boom swings indoors. softie-Lite provides more plosive and wind protection than a standard foam.
Unique cam-lever clamp holds the mic securely, leaving interference slots free improving sound quality and directionality. Adding a foam windscreen to protect against plosives and light boom swings is fast and simple.
- balanced, lightweight and compact
- use for interior booming or outdoor use (light winds)
- unique cam-lever clamp with wide Lyre design
- lightweight just 217g (inc. softie-Lite)
- INV-Lite shock-mount
- slip-on softie-Lite windshield
- pre-fitted XLR cable (XLR-3M to short right-angled XLR-3F)
- pre-fitted XLR-holder on boss
- DPA 4017B and 4017C
- Sanken CS-1e
- Sennheiser MKH 8060