The Radius range of condenser and shotgun microphone foams are made from high-quality acoustic foam designed to prevent plosives, boom swings swooshes and other light wind noise, whilst not interfering with high frequency audio capture. These are not the typical cheap mic foams that turn to dust in your fingers and fade away fast. Radius foams are made in the United Kingdom using a semi-open cell material that is also resistant to UV and moisture. For shotgun microphones, the tapered foam is wider in the back to provide more side wind protection around the capsule. The foam narrows toward the front to provide additional protection around the interference tube whilst allowing for maximum transparency. These foams come in 3 internal diameter sizes and a variety of lengths to fit many broadcast, camera and recording microphones.
- Mic foams protect against plosives, swooshes and light wind noise
- Foams are made in the United Kingdom using a semi-open cell material that is also resistant to UV and moisture
- These are not the typical cheap mic foams that turn to dust in your fingers and fade away fas
- AKG C451
- AudioTechnica AT4022, BP3600
- BeyerDynamic MC930, MC950
- DPA 4006A, 4011A, 4015A, 4018A
- Nuemann KM184
- Rode NT5, NT55
- Schoeps CMC6 + MK4, MK5 or MK41
Fits other small pencil condenser and instrument microphones 19-22mm in diameter, with slots less than 5cm from end of mic and that have standard length preamps.