The Coga Sound Battery Power System (BPS) is a great compact solution for sound bag power. Instead of splitting the power system between a battery and traditional distribution system, the BPS combines everything into a compact unit with a footprint only slightly larger than the battery itself. The BPS is compatible with any eSmart style battery, large or small.
The BPS provides a total of 6A across 4 outputs, each capable of delivering 3A. It includes one hardline output with battery telemetry and three locking DC outputs. All outputs are switched, with the option to disable for the hardline.
The BPS’ small size allows to fit in places where traditional power systems are too large and bulky. It features interchangeable clip system that mates with the the attachment points commonly found on sound bags.
- Power distribution with 4 outputs
- Designed for tight places, the BPS is not much larger than the battery itself
- The Power Switch controls Outputs 2-4 and optionally Output 1
- Swap the jumper to Bridge Mode output 4 becomes a daisy chain port to connector multiple BPS units
- Designed for quick, no hassle battery swaps
- Large and small batteries are supported, battery date is always face up, battery holds firm even when turned upside down
- Output 1 supports 4 wire battery telemetry
- 2mm Allen key is provided
- Adapter clips also sold seperatly.
The BPS is a modular system that allows multiple units to be chained together. This allows the BPS to power more devices and enables battery hot-swapping, even mid-take.