The Invisible Lav Covers – Moleskin offers a low-profile option to easily mount and hide your lavalier microphones directly on the skin or on clothes, drastically reducing friction noise whilst maintaining a high level of frequency transparency.
The Invisible Lav Covers – Moleskin is made from sustainably sourced bamboo, making it significantly quieter and more eco-friendly compared to alternatives.
Each package of Invisible Lav Covers – Moleskin consists of 10 black, 10 white, and 10 beige pieces of super-soft fabric and 30 pieces of our high-quality Invisible Lav Tape.
- 30 pieces of (10×3) super soft, sustainably sourced fabric made from bamboo
- Low-profile, discreet design offers ultimate invisibility
- 3 colours for more mounting options
- 30 Pieces of high-quality hypoallergenic tape for easy fitting
- Stick directly to the skin or clothes
- Designed in Denmark by Sound Lovers, for Sound Lovers
- The transparent double-sided Invisible Lav Tape keeps your microphone and fabric solid in place on one side and sticks directly to the skin or to clothes on the other side allowing the microphone to be safely and securely mounted almost anywhere.
The tape also has a small piece cut out in the middle of the tape, allowing your microphones capsule to remain free from a build up of sticky residue.
- Each piece of fabric and tape measures 2.2 cm x 2.2 cm (0.86” x 0.86”), and comes in a reusable cardboard package measuring 8 cm x 2.5 cm x 1.7 cm (3.1” x 0.9” x 0.6”).
- Weight: 10g (incl. packaging)