NanoLockit single pack.
The NanoLockit is the smallest member of the Lockit family. Its matchbox-size form-factor and intuitive operation make it the timecode solution for everyone from mobile teams with DSLR cameras to large cinema sets.
Since firmware version 6.30 the NanoLockit can additionally be used as a Logger. This feature was designed with content creators, directors and filmmakers in mind. With the NanoLockit logger you can mark good and bad clips directly on set. One button for good take, one button for bad take gives you maximum simplicity for intuitive operation from your pocket.
ACN (Ambient Clockit Network) is the reason why One Button Syncing reduces the setup effort on set to a press of a button. You press the green button on one of the Lockits or NanoLockits for three seconds, and via ACN all other Lockit devices (in the same ACN channel) are synchronized in terms of timecode and frame rate settings. This initial sync already ensures frame accuracy for the whole day.
All important functions can be controlled via the buttons. So there is no need for an additional app. The NanoLockit can either start directly with the built-in real-time clock or be fed with external timecode via the Lemo-compatible plug-in connection. Even the synchronization of a complex setup is literally done with a single button press with the NanoLockit.
- highly accurate timecode generator
- less than 1 frame drift per day in autonomous mode, zero drift with active C-Jam master in ACN
- supports all TC framerates
- full ACN support for ease of use and enhanced network capabilities
- auto framerate configuration on jam
- professional, locking Lemo connector with TC in/out and ACN metadata support
- timecode output level adjustable for LTC on audio track on non-timecode equipment as DSLRs
- metadata transceiver for RED Digital Cinema cameras
- generator buffered timecode transceiver
- self configuring SMPTE and MIDI timecode inand output
- easy-to-read bicolor status LED
- micro USB connector for external power supply, simultaneous internal battery charging, MIDI timecode, communication, and firmware updates
- 35h+ hrs operation on full charge in 2 hrs, fast charge 15 min for 4hrs of operation
- solid aluminium body
- dimensions (W x H x D in mm): 65.5 x 36,5 x 21 (plus antenna: 31mm)
- weight: 72 g